I have the day off today and found this is a time of year I think about this blog more. I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished money/financial/investing wise in 2019, and I want to keep that momentum going into 2020.
- Mission #1 - Reach $10,000+ value in Robinhood Portfolio
- I recently passed $7,000.
- Mission #2 - Receive $300+ in dividends in my Robinhood Portfolio
- Year-To-Date for 2019 I've received $174, so this one could be a challenge
- Mission #3 - Own 100 shares of a stock that is $20+ and sell a covered call
- I've been reading up on covered calls off and on. I did one in 2018 but didn't stick with it because I bought 100 shares of a volatile stock.
- Mission #4 - Review my holdings in my Roth IRA
- I think I've discussed previously that I'm not thrilled with my holdings in my Roth IRA. I need to do some research and also talk to my financial adviser about those holdings.
- Mission #5 - Student Loans Under $5,000
- Currently around $8,400. Loans growing at ~$1.28/day
- Mission #6 - Pay off Car
- Currently around $4,380 left.
- Mission #7 - IF I buy a new phone, pay for it outright, and don't get a phone where I would spread the cost out over 24 months/2 years.
- My current phone, Pixel 2, will be two years old in March. It's still holding up well, but it's showing it's age a little bit in speed and battery life.
- Mission #8 - Reduce Phone Bill
- I'm paying about $125/month for just ME. I think that's way too expensive, although I'm still making payments on my Google Pixel 2 😐😐😐
- Mission #9 - Track all spending in all 12 months of 2020
- I've been doing great at tracking spending/budgeting since October, and I have hope that for the first time ever, I'll maintain this habit.
- Mission #10 - Use my debit card for purchases aside from monthly, reoccurring purchases and gas.
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good end to your 2019!