- 1 x old Maxtor 500 Gigabyte external hard drive (That doesn't really work)
- Purchased in....2006?
- 1 x 250 Western Digital 250 Gigabyte external hard drive
- Purchased this in fall of 2008
- 1 x Western Digital 1 Terabyte external hard drive
- Purchased during Black Friday of 2009
- Various flash drives throughout the years
- 1 x Corsair 128 Gigabyte Solid State Drive (SSD) flash drive
- Purchased fall 2017
I also have Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud storage.
Ideally, I would only have one online cloud storage, probably Google Drive, and one main external hard drive that centralizes everything (sort of like a server).
I would like to have a drive where I can save all of my video projects on, so I can get them off iMac. My iMac has been running slow, and I need to get a bunch of files off of it.
- Get all of the files off of the Maxtor Drive, since it doesn't stay connected for more than 15 minutes at time. Move the files to the 1 TB drive.
- Clear out the 250 gig WD drive to the 1 TB drive.
- Clear out the 128 gig SSD to the 1 TB drive.
- Sort through the 1 TB drive and remove duplicate/unnecessary items.
This is a plan to get me started.
How do you organize your computer files? (Probably better than how I do it)