Since I quit working as an engineer, I've been a lot happier, but I also don't make as much money. I'd like to contribute more to my Robinhood Portfolio, and my Roth IRA, but living expenses come first :)
On December 31st, 2018, I hope to have completed the following Investing Missions -
- Robinhood Portfolio is $5,500+.
- Dividends received are $125+.
- Contribute $2,750 to my Roth IRA
- The maximum I can contribute at my age is $5,500, but that's going to be tough.
- Make an extra payment every month on my student loans.
- I have automatic payments set up, but I'll make additional payments in between those payments, to help reduce the overall interest I'm paying.
- Stick to and USE a budget.
- Along with more investing plans that I'll detail in a separate post.
Do you have any Investing Missions for 2018?