It's been a long time since I've posted. I went through a major life change and am now hoping to re-establish some regularity in my life, and writing my blog will help with that!
Robinhood Portfolio Value = (Money from my pocket) + (Dividends) + (Gains/Realized & Unrealized)
- If the table above is hard to understand, basically -
- I've added $791.00 out of my own pocket to my Robinhood Portfolio since Jan 1st, 2017, or an average of $19.36/week.
- I've received $57.42 in dividends since Jan 1st, 2017
These are the dividends I received this past week.
This Week's Stock Purchases
I bought four dividend ETFs this week. ETFs are exchange traded funds. Each of these ETFs pay dividends monthly, or 12 times/year.
- PEY - $17.22 - Purchase Price
- SDIV - $22.03 - Purchase Price
- PFF - $38.24 - Purchase Price
- DIV - $25.43 - Purchase Price
I also averaged down (again) on General Electric. I've been buying shares of GE over the past months to average down, but it doesn't look like it's going up any time soon. This is one of those times I maybe should have quiet while I was ahead.
I am able to buy so many different stocks due to not paying commission fees, thanks to the trading app called Robinhood. If you want to learn more about Robinhood, click here.
You can click on the investing tab or here to see what stocks I currently have in my Robinhood portfolio.