- Aside from important documents and special letters, have all papers scanned and filed, and no loose papers around my apartment.
- Complete a full inventory done on my clothes.
- Have under 500 total items. (I have no idea if this is an easy or difficult number, I can adjust in the future, I just wanted to quantify this Mission).
- Have under 100 apps on my phone.
- Delete any unnecessary online accounts.
- Purchase and hold 25 different stocks that pay dividends.
- Receive $75 in dividends.
- Research Credit Unions and decide if it's worth to join one.
- Come up with a consistent way to track $'s coming in and $'s going out.
- Repair my credit score due to my house being foreclosed on (I had to quit a stressful job and got a new job out of state).
- Get a new phone.
- Help someone who isn't technologically savvy with computer/phone issues.
- Regularly have 0 emails in my inbox.
- Check my phone 50 or fewer times throughout the day.
- Install/use/review a home automation or "Internet of Things" device.
- Produce 1 bag of trash or less per week.
- Find a sustainability project to work on.
- Go one month without buying anything besides food, toiletries, and any other necessities.
- Recycle all my old electronics.
- Plant a tree :)
- Weigh under 200 pounds.
- Run a half marathon. Originally I had a full marathon listed, but I need to be realistic.
- Plan out meals on a weekly basis/make meals on Sundays.
- Sleep on a regular schedule, even on weekends.
- Do 50 push ups in a row.