Minimalism - Count and document all of the shirts I have. This will be a more manageable Mission this week. This will be working towards counting and documenting everything I have.
- I completed this goal and posted about it. I currently have 55 shirts.
Investing - Research and invest in 5 dividend paying companies. These companies should have sustainability programs or their products should promote sustainability.
- I completed this goal and posted about it. I bought stock in 9 companies!
Technology - Remove 1 non-essential app from my smartphone. This is the same as last week.
- I removed 4 apps from my smartphone.
Conservation - Find an alternative to using traditional deodorant sticks.
- No real progress here. I did some skimming on alternatives, but I haven't found an alternative I want to go with.
Health - Weigh under 218 pounds.
- Weighed in at 220.2. This was an increase of 0.8 lbs compared to last week.
New Missions for W.E. 10/3/2015
Minimalism - Count and document all of the pants that I have. Now that I have a structure for inventorying my shirts, I don't think counting my pants will be too tough.
Investing - Find a non-dividend focused investing blog/person to follow.
Technology - Decide between using Google Keep and Wunderlist.
Conservation - I'm going to pick a new topic for the week, since I'm hitting on a wall on having the same Mission for the past 2 weeks. The Mission will be to research how old cell phones/smartphones are recycled.
Health - Track all of my calories consumed with MyFitnessPal app. I have a wedding this weekend, and I don't want to be 10 pounds heavier after next weekend. I won't have to track all of my calories down to the "T", and can be approximations.