I'm on a Mission to do 5 things:
1. Declutter/minimize my possessions.
2. Invest in dividend stocks.
3. Stay current on technology.
4. Be good to the Earth.
5. Get and stay under 200 pounds.
I believe over time I will discover how to connect these 5 topics and how I can improve one area by using strategies from the others.
I enjoy talking about investing and technology the most. I also realize I need to improve on the minimalism, conservation, and health topics.
I have a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering. I worked for a few years as an industrial engineer, but quit because I hated my life. I was bullied/harrassed/intimidated at work by my boss and the assistant to my boss.
I now have a job that I love and spend each day trying to help others. I've been on the receiving end of workplace bullying, and I make an effort to show that support, mentorship, understanding, and patience will always win against workplace bullying.
Some things about this blog
- My stock picks are for ME. I do my own research and stock picks. I don't recommend stocks, I'm simply sharing what I own.
- You will never see a pop-up advertisement to subscribe to a newsletter. I personally don't like newsletters, and I don't believe in being exclusive towards those who sign up for them. I also wouldn't be promoting minimalism if I filled up inboxes with newsletters.
- I will do things and talk about things that the "Average Joe" can do. I'm not an extremist. Example - I will not advocate getting rid of all of your televisions to promote minimalism. I believe that "watching TV" time has shifted to computers, smartphones, etc. Getting rid of your TV's won't fix anything.
- Stock Photos. Most pictures will be taken from me and my phone, and I'm not trying to impress anyone with the quality. I'm just not going to post stock photos.
- I won't ask you to share my posts. If you want to read my blog, that's great. If you think it's worthy to share with your friends, that's cool too. I'm not going to ask you to subscribe, follow, or bookmark me. That is completely up to you.
Thanks for checking out my blog and learning more about it!