Continuing on with my end of 2018 financial to-do list, I looked at my reoccurring payments.
That's quite a bit of money that I have going towards reoccurring payments, and they're all technology related. In my video reviewing these payments, I talk a little bit about if I need to continue paying for some of these services - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY2KVICR15Y
- YouTube TV + NBA League Pass
- Do I need this? - No
- Do I use this? - Yes, almost every day.
- Google Music
- Do I need this? - I would argue yes. I use rain and ocean wave music to fall asleep, and I sometimes you feel better after listening to music.
- Do I use this? - Every. Single. Day.
- Microsoft Office
- Do I need this? - 50/50 - My family needs it, but I don't necessarily need it.
- Do I use this? - Not too much right now, as you can see, I'm pretty big on Google.
- Do I need this? - I think I can commit to Google Drive and end my time with Dropbox
- Do I use this? - Not nearly as much as I used to.
- Apple iCloud Storage
- Do I need this? - Not anymore since I bought a 2 TB external hard drive.
- Do I use this? - Not really anymore.
- Google Storage
- Do I need this? - Yes, for my pictures.
- Do I use this? - I take a lot of pictures.
Looks like I can consolidate and cancel Apple iCloud Storage and Dropbox and save $20/month right there. This is a good exercise to review reoccurring costs, and I encourage you to look at your reoccurring costs!