- Withdraw money from Cryptocurrency
- I have Cryptocurrency in two different (brokerages?) I'm not sure if you call them brokerages, but two different sites/companies.
- Cryptocurrency was fun to look into this summer, but with the dropping price, I'm pulling what few dollars I have left out.
- 2018 Dividend Summary
- I did a summary last year - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2017/12/2017-investing-summary.html
- Open up an Ally Savings Account
- I was initially interested in the 3% interest rate offered by Robinhood with their savings and checking account, but who knows if that's going to happen now.
- Ally has a 2% interest rate on their savings, and right now I make basically nothing on my savings account.
- Find reoccuring payments
- I need to lookup my reoccuring payments and see if there are opportunities to cancel these and save some money.
I believe these are obtainable tasks in the next week or so. I'll update you as I go!