- The beginning of January started my work for applying for a new job.
- I started my last semester of graduate school.
- I had some pretty major maintenance issues with my apartment.
- Due to the maintenance issues, I had to sleep in a different place.
- I didn't sleep well, and the stress/lack of sleep got me sick.
- I got a sinus infection and that knocked me out for about 4-5 days.
So pretty much all of 2017 so far has been kicking my butt. It's been filled with work, class work, and job hunting. Applying for jobs takes forever. I really want to get into a normal groove again, and blogging is a part of that.
I haven't made a whole lot of progress towards Minimalism, Investing, Technology, Conservation, or Health. I'm hoping blogging again will help me improve again on those areas.
I haven't bought any new stocks since my last stock purchase update. I don't have much extra money to invest right now, so I've just been watching dividend payments get paid to my Robinhood account.
So this is a brief update, but I will be blogging regularly again.