- Maintenance issues in the apartment.
- Have to sleep at a friend's place due to maintenance Issues
- Don't get a good night's rest at friend's place - start to get sick
- New job responsibilities at work
- Heavy workload projects
- Dental insurance decides not to pay for my last dentist visit
- My ears were severely plugged and I couldn't focus (got that fixed though)
- Relationship dynamic changes with family
I realize I'm breathing. I have food on the table. I am alive. I need to be grateful. But I have a lot going on right now, and it's difficult to balance.
I'm hoping that posting tonight can get me in a routine again. Routines help with difficult times, it adds regularity and gives me control. There aren't a lot of things I can't control, but I can control what I do.