You've been a good year to me so far. It wasn't the best year I've ever had, but it's been a vast improvement from the previous two years.
These are the things I've seen this year -
- My credit score went down, and it's going back up. Home foreclosures aren't the end of the world.
- My mental health improved greatly with continuing in my new job and life.
- I've built up a great foundation in my Robinhood portfolio.
- I tried being a (pescetarian) vegetarian + fish, and it didn't work out so well.
- I haven't gotten rid of a lot of stuff, but I haven't bought a lot of stuff either.
- I got a new phone.
- Realized I don't like Fitbits that much.
There have been a lot more things that haven't happened this year, but those are the big things sticking out to me. I hope your first day of December went well!