I finished yesterday at consuming 1,788 calories. My Mission is to stay between 1800 and 1899 calories each day. Now, I was a tad under, but I know I probably wasn't perfect in inputting the foods I ate. I try to get as close as possible, but food calories are never exact.
- Lunch/breakfast was sausage, coffee, and an orange.
- Afternoon snack was a weight watcher's meal.
- Dinner was left over prime rib (the picture shows 2 pieces, but I only ate 1), along with peanut butter toast.
- Evening snack (not too healthy) was cereal, chips, and a pop.
- All the food was measured out with measuring cups or a scale.