At the time of writing this, here are the top 15 FREE apps and whether I have them installed or not -
- Facebook Messenger - NO - installed it on my BRAND NEW GALAXY S7 EDGE and it slowed it down.
- Snapchat - YES - I have friends who communicate by snapchat more reliably than texting.
- Facebook - YES - Regrettably.... I like the live stream feature.
- GO SPEED (Clean & AppLock) - NO - I see no need for it.
- Pandora - NO - I've never been a fan.
- Instagram - NO - But I will have it on my new phone soon.
- Color Switch - NO - I play Clash of Clans, and that is a big enough distraction of a game.
- iFunny - NO
- Spotify - NO - Used to use Spotify, but now I pay for Google Play Music.
- YouTube Music - NO - Not sure how this is different than Google Play Music.
- Netflix - YES- I have Netflix and the app, just haven't used it much on my phone in the past few months.
- Google Photos - YES - I encourage you to look at this app if you don't have it.
- WhatsApp Messenger - YES - I wish more people used it!!!!
- Clean Master - NO - See #4
- musical.ly - NO
So out of the top 15 free apps on the Google Play Store, I have 5 installed. How many do you have installed? How often do you use them?