If you don't want to read all of the posts, I have a short synopsis under each of the links.
Minimalism - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2015/11/thanksgiving-2015.html
- I left my phone at home during my family's Thanksgiving and I really enjoyed it. The minimalism part was not being a phone zombie and enjoying time with my family.
Investing - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2015/11/tacos-at-home.html
- I calculated the unit cost of the black bean tacos that I eat. The more I know about what I'm spending on food, the more I can track my overall budget and put more money towards investing.
Technology - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2015/08/chromebook.html
- My first post, and I talked about my Chromebook. I still love my Chromebook and am typing on it right now. My Chromebook has been my best/favorite technology purchase ever.
Conservation - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2015/12/no-shave-november-2015.html
- I talked about No Shave November, one of my favorite events of the year. I mentioned how not shaving has a positive impact on the environment.
Health - http://www.bloggingmitch.com/2015/12/treating-facebook-like-aol-instant.html
- I finally uninstalled the Facebook app and talked about the good 'ol days with AOL instant messenger. Uninstalling Facebook is good for my mental health.