- Coca Cola has hovered around $40-ish dollars for awhile now, so I'm not too worried about the stock tanking.
- MCD is really high, so I probably won't end up buying that.
- I haven't bought Wendy's stock before, so that would be a new one for me.
- I know Waste Management is doing some good things with recycling.
- My Chromebook is made by HP, so...
- Dominos pizza is good, and their online ordering system is awesome.
- I was raised to love John Deere, so this isn't too difficult of a decision for me.
I also may buy stocks that aren't paying dividends, and make money by buying low and selling high, but this is easier said that done. Keep in mind that the stock market is closed on Thursday the 26th due to Thanksgiving, and it will close at 1:00 PM EST (I assume EST) on Friday.
My dividends for 2015 in my Robinhood account stand at $5.28, and I should be able to reach +$10.00 by the end of the year.