Minimalism - Count and document all of the pants that I have. Now that I have a structure for inventorying my shirts, I don't think counting my pants will be too tough.
- This mission was not completed this week. After thinking about it, the number of pants I have with me in my apartment is too low, and I need to bring more back from my house.
Investing - Find a non-dividend focused investing blog/person to follow.
- I completed this mission by following mymoneyblog.com
Technology - Decide between using Google Keep and Wunderlist.
- I did not complete this mission this week.
Conservation - I'm going to pick a new topic for the week, since I'm hitting on a wall on having the same Mission for the past 2 weeks. The Mission will be to research how old cell phones/smartphones are recycled.
- I completed this mission and will recycle my old smartphone once I've removed all my content from it.
Health - Track all of my calories consumed with MyFitnessPal app. I have a wedding this weekend, and I don't want to be 10 pounds heavier after next weekend. I won't have to track all of my calories down to the "T", and can be approximations.
- This was not completed. I will find out tomorrow how much a weekend of wedding activities affected my weight!
New Missions for W.E. 10/10/2015
Minimalism - Read the first chapter/section of "the life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo.
Investing - Use the NASDAQ ex-dividend calendar to "capture" upcoming dividend payments.
Technology - Decide between using Google Keep and Wunderlist. This is a continuation from last week.
Conservation - Don't purchase any unnecessary plastic cups or bottles this week.
Health - Walk continuously for at least 30 minutes every day this week.