I was very optimistic about this week, even tweeting that I should complete at least 80% of these Missions, instead I failed 80% of the Missions this week.
Minimalism - Read the first chapter/section of "the life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo.
- I will chalk this up to not being disciplined.
Investing - Use the NASDAQ ex-dividend calendar to "capture" upcoming dividend payments.
- Accomplished this mission. Bought 1 share of General Mills.
Technology - Decide between using Google Keep and Wunderlist. This is a continuation from last week.
- I think there are parts of both that I like, and I can still find value in using both right now.
Conservation - Don't purchase any unnecessary plastic cups or bottles this week.
- I don't think this was a good Mission, as it was inhibiting to going about my life normally. Should I miss out on hanging out with friends because I didn't want to get a smoothie and throw the cup away afterwards?
Health - Walk continuously for at least 30 minutes every day this week.
- I did not walk "continuously" for 30 minutes every day this week. On a positive note, my time spent walking this past week ranged from 51 min on Sunday to 2 hours 35 minutes yesterday (Saturday).
New Missions for W.E. 10/17/2015
Minimalism - Read the first chapter/section of "the life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo. This will be a continuation of last week.
Investing - Track how much money I spend on food this week. Use this data to budget for future spending on meals.
Technology - Figure out how to display a Google Spreadsheet correctly on my investing page.
Conservation - Analyze my grocery purchases for opportunities in reducing materials going to the landfill.
Health - Walk continuously for at least 30 minutes every day this week. This will be a continuation of last week.