50% of my Missions were completed this past week.
Minimalism - Filter through all of the items I'm bringing back to my apartment from my house.
- This was probably a bad Mission, and probably too much to take on for 1 week. I could have unpacked and put everything away, but I want to make sure it's put away in a proper place. I also want to throw away anything I won't need.
Investing - Attempt to sell VZ, DE, and GIS stocks, and buy 1 new stock that will be paying out a dividend soon.
- This was completed and I posted about it here - Investing Update
Technology - Manage/consolidate/delete photos on my phone.
- This was completed and I posted about it here - Photos Mission
Conservation - Analyze my grocery purchases for opportunities in reducing materials going to the landfill. This is the same as last week.
- I posted about this, but I probably could have done a more in-depth analysis.
Health - Weigh at or below 218 pounds on Saturday 10/24/15.
- Weighed in at 221.6 on Saturday morning. Still at a 7 year low for me, and I'm not ballooning back up, but I still have room to improve.
New Missions for W.E. 10/31/2015
Minimalism - Finish the Marie Kondo book. This is a book that I need to read cover to cover and take notes on. This will also help me unpack my apartment.
Investing - Use the $'s from selling General Mills, John Deere, and Verizon to buy more stocks this week. These stock/s that I buy should be paying a dividend soon.
Technology - Analyze phone bill for upcoming $20/increase due to unlimited data line. Look at options for shared data package.
Conservation - In honor of No Shave November, analyze the decrease in water and shaving supplies I'll use.
Health - Walk for at least 30 minutes four days this week.