Here are some updates on my Robinhood Portfolio -
- 73 stocks
- 72 that pay dividends and 1 that does not
- 456 dividend payments/year
- ~1.25 dividend payments/day (average)
- 21 stocks that pay 12 dividends/year
- 51 stocks that pay 4 dividends/year
Below is an update on the dividends I've received, including all of June 2019.
Something that I think is cool is that I've already received more dividends in the first six months of 2019 than I did in all of 2017.
Now that I see I have 73 stocks, I'll probably want to buy 2 more soon to make it an "even" 75. We'll see what happens.